Saturday, October 23, 2010

Pokemon Crystal Gameshark Savefile

School of clowns and offshore racing









I attend a school of clown and Monday night I been given a task to write something re trying to remain anonymous as possible, but honestly do not know what to write so I decided to copy a poem, the my favorite poets are damned poets and I see them fighting in hell already throwing embers that I chose one instead of the other. Fri you imagine Baudelaire and Rimbaud n quarrel co a poem for my is more of your beautiful or vice versa. And those that are rejected because they would give me ignorant for them the only reason for which I had not chosen is because I did not know .. And they were right.

So I think to write a piece of ironic on politics, but I could not compete with a Premier jokes and an opposition worthy of a clown ( without ever having made the school) even capable of transforming the Italian parliament in a circus tent .... then you better leave them better able to me to do comedy on certain topics.

And thinking I came to the mind SCRi true on tant and Don it that I had. Let me think so: You! The blonde? Was beautiful, but unfortunate that he did not know that we were engaged, and the tufted one I watched again and again? Ah not already looked at me cross-eyed ... It was just those two that fell at my feet as soon as I saw? I swear the banana peel that I pulled under your feet as they passed misses nulla.PerĂ² had a nice pair of panties .......

Well it is better to leave alone women

Ah here I could talk about football, it is football s ono sure you do not get bored: then football is a mineral in the human being that serves to strengthen struct ura bone is mainly naturally in dairy products because Tanz the owner of parmal at famous firm of dairy , had also purchased a team of ball so he increased the calcium in milk packed by him, and had also increased the calcium in the ass to all those who had bought shares in his company ..

my Mom does not know what to talk about and if he speaks ssi of a monogamous? Why no Italian man was definitely monogamous say it also politicians in the government who are in favor of the family and also say that marriage is a unique bond, then that sin have read the Koran, and they thought that if Muslims are certainly different from the Quran tells us the truth, especially more when he speaks of an indefinite number of wives and concubines

so forgot to family day

Catholic religion and ca; star rziando the first and second wives to marry or ill women more young certainly most beautiful, intelligent maybe less, but you can silence with a to allocate € 10 000.

Let's talk about me ... I'd like a holiday home and thought I'd ask Don Cash Machine (ATM n ", so nicknamed by investigators as" guardian "of the Treasury Diego Anemone) Anemone, but had taken everything for his friend and then the chest was thought vuota.Ho I moved well, but the houses for foreign know no finite and offshore accounts are so fast that an ordinary mortal can not takes only a few journalists have had the gift to reach the lucky who have obtained the velocity and so have discovered that not only offshore race boats but also against a current was so fast that moved between Monte Carlo and Antigua

a attimo.Ma because certain speed is prohibited by the code of s trade or sea that have received the two accounts could be convicted and then created a award (in simpler words it means not having a regular job but to entrust the resolution of a dispute Anything or someone 'else. In politics you says some laws that ntervengo for example block processes come to a decision for a given process that is broken, even if temporarily in this case) . with retroactive power and as usual they put in that place for the poor retropassivi ... (here cos' is, I have the burning behind by a bit of time) Alfano and some will certainly be those who will one day be beatified by Pope

But fortunately, arrived today on a winged horse and a Napolitano that in spite of the junk in his city (maybe not center with Napoli Boh ) told us the lfano just do not have to do Lodi anyone let alone to the city of Lodi Milan have made a Milanese province .... and therefore does not deserve it and so did skip all

Nothing I have not a topic to fill an A4 sheet and then give up hoping that my teacher, I apologize for not having done the only written work that has given us in two years.

pork loin with lavender.

Take a piece of pork loin (1 kg approximately) to degrease and trimmed, then drugging them with salt, pepper, rosemary, sage and crushed lavender flowers, cover with a clean cloth and leave in refrigerator x 2 days .

Bake at 160 g for 20 minutes. Serve in thin slices on salad julienne and pomegranate seeds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment